Wednesday, June 08, 2011

[Article] Hyun Joong Hilarious Talk

Our 4D prince. ^_^ So adorable and funny. I really do hope that subbed vid from the fancams last night will be out soon. Just watching the vids make me laugh what more when there sub is out, yah?

Anyway, for now go by reading news and translations. Here's one courtesy of xiaochu of Quainte501. Thanks!

***

[News] Kim HyunJoong “Don’t have time but I want to play” Hilarious ‘Wild Talk’
Credits : jsjm@tvreport.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Singer Kim HyunJoong made his showcase drown in laughter with his wild talking skills.

Kim HyunJoong held his first mini album ‘Break Down’ sale commemoration showcase at JangChoong Stadium, JangChoong-dong, Jong-gu, Seoul, on 7-June afternoon.

Kim HyunJoong presented the powerful energy with his title song ‘Break Down’, and followed with ‘Please’, ‘Kiss Kiss’, ‘One More Time’, etc, receiving warm cheers from fans.

On this day, during every break between the performances, Kim HyunJoong started his unique talk and amuses the fans. In addition, SS501 Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong appeared as guests and showed their wild talking skills while having conversations.

“Looking at me in real, I didn’t gain weight right? I don’t know why people were saying that I gained weight. I prepared so hard for this.”

He complained about the photo of ‘virtuous HyunJoong’ attracted attention recently over the internet, and that the photo didn’t came out well.

“Though I couldn’t greet everyone as I didn’t learn it for long... Hi, Kim HyunJoong desu (in Japanese : I am Kim HyunJoong).”

When MC Park KyungLim told him to talk (in other languages) as there are fans from all over Asia such as Japan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, etc, who came to attend this showcase, he made his witty greetings as he is still not good in Japanese and Chinese, etc.

“Taking the opportunity now, I want to tell you that my handphone broke down.”

Surprise appearance by Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong to celebrate his birthday, and when being asked why he didn’t respond when they sent him text messages and called him on his birthday, he asked to be excused as his handphone broke down.

“Alright. I look at face. I also consider backview, drinking capacity, character too. I like perfect lady.”

Kim HyunJoong said resignedly when Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong revealed that he first looks at drinking capacity and appearance, backview, etc, when looking at a lady.

“I don’t have time, I want to play, I have things I want to forget about...”

Kim HyunJoong said in regards to why he drinks alcohol quickly when being pointed out by Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong that he drinks alcohol extremely fast. In addition, he argued that his friends drink even faster than him and called out the names of his friends who were seated in the audience and waved to them.

“I have done my best to show a professional image even when I almost cried when the moth flew around”

Kim HyunJoong, who is scared of insects, said that when singing ‘One More Time’, the OST song for ‘Mischievous Kiss’, he discovered a moth and had to try his utmost best to keep calm.

“Because of dragonflies, because of viewership ratings, I had a hard time. But it didn’t do well in Korea only.”

Having a hard time when filming ‘Mischievous Kiss’ due to dragonflies flying around at the filming venue. Kim HyunJoong was sad for the low ratings. However, ‘Mischievous Kiss’ has high ratings in Taiwan and Japan, making a consolation for him.

No comments: