Friday, November 04, 2011

[Pix] Hyung Jun @ 'You're My Pet' VIP Premiere 11.02.11 by Prettyboy

I have posted HERE media photos of Hyung Jun when he attended the VIP Premiere of Jang Geun Suk and Kim Ha Neul's movie 'You're My Pet' on the 2nd of November. I am shoving here more photos of our cute Hyung Jun taken by his fan club Prettyboy at the same event.

I kinda like these photos as these were not taken in the usual media line and his usual cuteness were captured by the shutterbug.
















I will be ending this post by adding two videos two media interviews that I lifted from the YT channel of .

Hyung Jun's short interview from ETN



Stars who attended the VIP Premiere from STTV. See Hyung Jun at mark 2:10.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby,he's really cute...:)

nika said...

baby look more handsome with this hair style and more manly ..
uuuuuu~~~~~

wilda said...

baby junie,..^^

Tya said...

Miss you Baby Joon >.<
i like his coat,,he looks so handsome :D

sinthia said...

baby is unexplainable, some times he's super manly, some times he's super cute.And I can't resist him! ^^
He's my adorable baby!! *.*