Friday, May 04, 2012

Highlights from Kim Hyun Joong Asia Fan Meeting 2012 in Singapore


If you are a fan of Hyun Joong I am certain that your attention just a few minutes ago were all directed to the Kim Hyun Joong Asia Fan Meeting 2012 in Singapore.  Either  you are on Twitter or any other sites that give live updates from the fan meeting.

The fan meeting just ended and from the tweets of fans who attended it was an enjoyable evening with Hyun Joong. He made the weather in Singapore HOTTA... HOTTA... HOT! Whew!

Alright, for those who missed the live updates, let me shove here the live updates from the tweets of @KAvenyou.
  • KHJ kicks off the concert with "Let Me Go", and next will be "Break Down". He is looking cool!
  • KHJ came bursting put of a white ball.. Here we go the first tour in SG..
  • After a heated start, how abt a ballad of "Please" followed by "Thank You".
  • Omg.. KHJ took off his top!![liezle : jjitjoong!]
  • KHJ: "I feel comfortable here cause you treat me with much warmth. Thats y i chose SG as the first destination"
  • KHJ prepared english lyrics for "Happiness is.." and requesting fans to sing along.. His struggling with the fans.. Lol
  • "Kiss Kiss" is wat KHJ wans to tell u.. His dancing on stage with his white bear.. ^^
  • KHJ sang to a fan n gave the huge teddy to her.. He dedicated the song to Shakira..
  • KHJ is now saying "I'm Your Man".. Are you falling for his romantic actions?
  • Shakira is the name of the fan, if we got the spelling right.. ^^
  • Singapore fans are lucky because its the first time KHJ is performing "Smile" onstage..
  • KHJ is now singing the song from drama Boys over Flowers.. "Because I'm Stupid".. Emotions overflowing..
  • Video of Jihoo Sunbae in the background.. Rem him playing the violin?
  • He threw a towel into the fans after wiping his perspiration..
  • KHJ: "No concrete plans 4 concert yet, but possibly next year". Obviously he likes Singapore Chilli crab n gonna eat tmr
  • 5 fans gonna play a game with KHJ to see if they think alike.. 1 fan gonna win nothing.. [liezle : while doing the scissors, rock and paper KHJ was saying 'scissors, rock and paper' aloud]
  • KHJ is mimicking the actions of Marilyn Monroe..
  • The winning fan gets to take a photo with KHJ in any pose.. Lucky fans with the lucky guy.. Lets get on with the parteh!!
  • KHJ is now singing "Marry Me/Marry You" and the losing fan got back onstage to be serenaded by him. Loser gets best PRIZE!! [amongst the five fans on stage the who who didn't get any present from KHJ turns out to be the luckiest as she was serenaded by KHJ!]
  • KHJ is back on stage with his all red outfit for "Do You Like That" and "Lucky Guy remix"..
  • [liezle :  before these songs, there was a video showing KHJ preparing for the fan meeting]
tweeted by @graceituchee
  • KHJ is now with his "last" song.. "If You Are Like Me" and he is creating a sad mood.. T___T [liezle  :  it's only the 13th song, there will be 2 more at the encore]
  • Encore for KHJ? Fans are calling out to him..
  • KHJ came from the back of the audience.. Fans are going frantic!! His singing "One more time" moving ard the fans..
  • Really the last song.. Its gonna end in a high with "Lucky Guy"!! Let's bring up the heat!!
  • KHJ: "ARE YOU REEEAADYYY?!?" "Shake it shake it.. Everybody move your bodyyy!!
  • Partehh is over, and the fanmeet is over.. Time for the high five with ALL the fans..
Fan meeting ended.  Much much thanks to @KAvenyou for providing the live update on Twitter! Now we wait for high quality photos of his royal handsomeness.

Wow...fifteen songs! Awesome!  From reading all the tweets, for me it is somehow like a mini concert of Hyun Joong.

Next stop... Hong Kong on the 12th of May.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel like i was attending the fans meeting just by reading it :)
thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

i want to hear the song 'if you like me' leader sing live.
leader's voice enhance the tone of the lyric. i really love this song although it is litter blue, but i play it almost every day, just love it, love his voice there ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the recap. My sis & I were at the fan meeting. It was SUPERB..!

We didn't even realised he sang that many songs.

We miss him already :(

We did many rounds of calling him "Hyun Joong Ah.." That was so memorable..!

Thank You.. Kim Hyun Joong for the High 5 session. Great Job..! Come back to Singapore soon...!

Let's all pray for him to be in good health, high spirits & to enjoy the rest of his Asia Fan Meetings in other countries.

Aja..Hyun Joong Ah..! Fighting..!

EL

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YuZLQjzNBQ&feature=player_embedded
credit: violettacal @youtube

Anonymous said...

"Smile" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKmncOSJq0c&feature=player_embedded
Credit: istandstraight @youtube

Anonymous said...

"Please" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONoFzLWn-JI&feature=player_embedded
Credit: kingsley182 @youtube

Anonymous said...

it was AWESOME. especially rendition of the ballads. Wow.

Anonymous said...

@1:58AM
happy to know your sis & U have a wonderful time there. leader must fell so happy to see so many fans there to support him & able to get so close to all of you (: high-five :)
it is midnight in your place right, have a nice dreams ( ~.~ )

Honeypizza said...

nah... so amazing. "Em sure Mr. Kim is very happy for giving his best last night ^ ^

All the best with @Liezel, again thank you for this blog ^ ^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all clips. THE MORE I KNOW HIM THE MORE I LIKE HIM.

I really love his movement when he dance. His performance for " Smile " is really cute . I also like all his ballad songs especially " If you feel like me ".

His attitude towards his Fans and his work is really touch my heart. He probably will be the one and only for me. I have never thought that I would be serious with this idea before but now I really am.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all clips. THE MORE I KNOW HIM THE MORE I LIKE HIM.

I really love his movement when he dance. His performance for " Smile " is really cute . I also like all his ballad songs especially " If you feel like me ".

His attitude towards his Fans and his work is really touch my heart. He probably will be the one and only for me. I have never thought that I would be serious with this idea before but now I really am.

Alicia said...

Thanks for sharing as I ready wish I was in SIN to attend his concert which I had been waiting for so long. However I was also happy to have 2 big posters of Leader given by one of the staff in Hang Ten Seoul after she knew how much I LUV leader ....Faceshop staff also gave me some of Leader Faceshop stickers which I will carry everywhere with me.

Anonymous said...

@alicia
the staff are so nice ^^
khj power, haha ...... lucky U :)