Tuesday, May 08, 2012

[Pix] Jung Min @ 25 by Fotomo Shop

We haven't heard much about Jung Min since the trip with Japanese fans to Hawaii and the announcement in his Japanese website about ROMEO which I think from reading comments that it has something to do with his Japanese album (please correct me if I am wrong). We only got to see him once a week in CTV's 'Fondant Garden'.  In Twitter, many are tweeting asking his where about.  Well for now since no news about him, we can only wish and hope him well until we hear anything about him. But I am confident that Jung Min will somehow surprise us.

For fans  who miss him, here are the latest photos of Jung Min, which I believe was taken about two weeks ago in Japan. These photos were taken to commemorate Jung Min's 25th birthday and are available for purchase HERE.

Here are samples of the photos. 



























And here are some photos which I believe is from a scanned magazine shared by makiko on her ameblo blog.  Much thanks!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss him..... A LOT!!! :(((

angelou said...

nice pics.... he's so gorgeous... hahaha

quizzy501 said...

very handsome... he made my day!! its been quiet this days!! well i think of this as his birthday present to me today!! yipee!! nyone knows how to order this pics?? pls tell me...

Anonymous said...

I just read from lovekj98 tweet that JM's Dokki passed away today!!! OMG!!! JM must be reli reli sad. I'm so worried for him now. :(((
http://yfrog.com/nuxdyhej