Saturday, May 05, 2012

More Pix of Hyun Joong from the SG Fan Meeting 05.04.12

There are really tons of photos and videos from the Kim Hyun Joong Asia Fan Meeting 2012 held last night at Singapore Indoor Stadium and posting all of them will eat up my entire day. What I will do is just re-tweet some and will choose others that I will be sharing here just like this photos that was emailed to me by chipychapy.  Heaps of thanks!

In the email that chipychapy sent, she wrote that the audience felt the improvement of Hyun Joong and his sincerity in the whole mini-concert.  Likewise, according to chipychapy the  most amazing was the hi-five/handshake.  She said that Hyun Joong has soft hands (which I agree very much).  She also added that fans should not miss the opportunity to watch the fan meetings in the countries where he will be performing.  In short, she is saying that it is worth it.



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KHJ is mimicking the actions of Marilyn Monroe, so funny.

Anonymous said...

@ 4:06 PM

I thought that was so adorably funny. Haven't seen this side of him in awhile. Love it.