Sunday, May 13, 2012

[Vids & Pix] Kim Hyun Joong Asia Tour 2012 in Hong Kong 05.12.12 by MurdererQ

Hyun Joong brought the house down as he staged the 2nd leg of his Asia Tour in Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong.

 Here are captures of MurdererQ's that I lifted from her blog in Baidu and YouTube channel. As a reminder again to everyone, please DO NOT edit MurdererQ's videos and photos.

Message from MurdererQ:
※ DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOs PLEASE.
※圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※画像二次加工禁止です!!!

















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so hot!!!

I like the 5th picture - funny expression. I heard he left HongKong already and should be arriving in Bejing to do an interview.

Leader, Fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

So hot.
All the best for you.

Anonymous said...

i love the sexy leader (~.^)
thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

After I fall in love with Hyun Joong, I cannot pay attention to any other, although his friends.
Love and support him forever.

Anonymous said...

@anon 2:11pm same same! i may like SS501 but hyunjoongie's the only one i adore since i 1st got to know him. don't even bother with other idols or actors for that matter^^ he got ahold of my attention n has never 'let me go' lol! always wishing n praying all the best for him~ love u alien-baby!!!

Anonymous said...

@ 2:11 pm & 3:14 pm

Me too! I even tried liking other celebs but couldn't. HJ has such a strong hold on me. LOL I'm more than happy just loving the "only one."

Anonymous said...

HJ is the best.
Fream concert in Seoul on 12/5: leader has FM, so he could not join. But what about other members of SS501.
They are not invited to the concert.
So sad that they are not successful enough to be in this big concert.

Anonymous said...

Just read on twitter that HyunJoongie donated 20 million won to a charity in China. He sure knows how to give back. Love you, HyunJoongie!!!

Anonymous said...

Now a days in Dream concert they are keep repeating same groups!!