Saturday, May 05, 2012

[Vids] Kim Hyun Joong Asia Fan Meeting 2012 by DevilDenise

There are so many HQ photos and videos from last night's fan meeting of Hyun Joong that was held at Singapore Indoor Stadium. As I've mentioned last night, for me the fan meeting is somewhat a mini concert as Hyun Joong sang 15 songs to the delight of the many fans.

Here's the songlist:
  1. Let Me Go
  2. Breakdown
  3. Please
  4. Thank You
  5. Happiness
  6. Kiss Kiss
  7. I'm Your Man
  8. Smile
  9. Because I'm Stupid
  10. Marry Me/Marry You
  11. Do You Like That
  12. Breakdown
  13. If You Are Like Me
  14. One More Time (encore)
  15. Lucky Guy (encore)
Here are just few of his performances taken by DevilDenise and shared on her YouTube channel.  Please DO NOT re-upload videos in any other streaming sites including YouTube.

Breakdwon & Please


Smile & Because I'm Stupid


Do You Like That & Lucky Guy


If You Like Me & Talk

No comments: