Saturday, July 02, 2011

[Vids & Media Pix] Danny's Music Show 'Mega Concert' 07.01.11

posted wrong pix in my MuBank post yesterday. Thanks to some visitors for correcting me. The photos I posted should be from KBS Cool FM 89.1 Danny's Music Show 'Mega Concert' that happened at 1PM at City Hall Plaza yesterday, July 1. Aside from Kim Hyun Joong other guests are Baek Ji Young, Kim Bum Soo, Kim Tae Woo, 2PM, f(x), Secret and more.

Here are videos from the said show uploaded in YT followed by media pix that I lifted from Daum and Naver.

Videos courtesy of





Video courtesy of




Here are meida pix that I lifted from Naver and Daum ...


















2 comments:

All for 규 ♥ said...

it's Danny not Denny ^^;

liezle said...

I knew I was wrong but still typed Denny because I have seen many used Denny instead of Danny. ^^ But in my other posts, like where I posted the radio show it's Danny.

Thanks dear xiaochu!

~liezle