Thursday, August 25, 2011

[Pix] Hyun Joong Hi5 in Manila 08.25.11

Today Hyun Joong arrived in Manila at 11:55 via Thai Airways. From the airport at 1PM he had an inclusive interview with one of the premier TV magazine show host. After which a presscon was supposed to start at 3PM but it was delayed and started about past 5.

I arrived in Trinoma together with some Korean fans a little before 4PM and was amazed to see the activity center are already overflowing (from ground floor to the 4th level) with fans. Luckily the area in which we are seated only has limited numbers of ticket holders. We were actually 4th in the queue. Btw, yes, the activity area has seats! Woot! Woot! Hee, and the Koreans were so happy about it. ^^ They were saved from bringing with them their stools. ^^

The Hi5 was supposed to start at 5:15 but it did not and I didn't care (I guess most fans as well) because we were comfortably seated. To cut the story short Hi5 started at around 7 and it lasted only for about 20 to 30 minutes. That fast but it was fun. And I was told that not all were able to get the Hi5 as the organizers had to stop it because of another commitment of Hyun Joong. Anyway, when Hyun Joong arrived, he was welcomed with a thunderous screams from fans that even when he was greeting everyone it's so difficult to hear. Even the interpreter hardly heard him and fans hardly understood what the interpreter said. ^^

A short greeting, a few questions, then Hi5 started. The event ended with him thanking fans and saying a few things more which I really wasn't able to catch. From start to finish, Hyun Joong wore a very beautiful and bright smile. It seems like the smile on his face never faded.

Here are some of the photos I've taken. I've captured quite a good number but I never really got the chance to check all of them yet. I just randomly picked from the set of photos.















While we were eating I told my friends that I didn't understand what Hyun Joong said. With that they turned on their videocam and listened to let me know. Apparently, they can only understand a few as the screaming was really loud. Anyway, I was told that just like what Hyun Joong said in other countries, he would also like to do a concert in the Philippines next year.

Tomorrow, my friends and I will have another chance to see Hyun Joong in the same venue. Hopefully I could get to see more familiar faces again the likes of Pluto and Jupiter from the foreigner side. To everyone who greeted and recognized me thanks. For those whom I wasn't able to recognized I'm sorry, this lady's memory is really getting bad.

Btw, hopefully tomorrow there won't be too much screaming as I want to hear Grace Lee's (she will host... yeah!) interpretation and of course Hyun Joong's voice.

Tomorrow again. ^^

6 comments:

Veith said...

HI Liezle, I was at the event also, it was the best! It was my first time seeing Hyun Joong that close and its quite an experience.
I was also one of the people who recognized you hehehe.

I'm will you on the screaming thing, I didn't under anything hahaha!
See you later

Anonymous said...

Liezle,

Thank you for sharing your beautifully taken photos of KHJ. Too bad I wasn't able to make it to the VIP section nor to the top 400 either.

I knew that I would not be able to take a very close view of him (but thanks to the giant screen), I decided to stay anyway because being with the crowd of KHJ fans was itself an experience a true KHJ fan shouldn't miss. It was overwhelming!

Mia

Anonymous said...

KHJ must be an angel from the heaven...how could one have such an angelic smile? No one can beat his beauty in & out.

Anonymous said...

Liezle,
Thank you for capturing that special moment of my daughter, she's Iccy and she's been a fan of KHJ since she was 2yrs old.
No words can described the happiness in my little girl's heart when I talked to her over the phone (I'm in KSA). Your picture captured my daughter's happy smile and just like a typical fan, she's mesmerized and star strucked.

Thank you once again and God Bless You!

All my love,
Katkat1970

Anonymous said...

leader is so handsome & cute. envy those who can attend to the events. miss him that much.
Liezle, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi ms. Liezle. Thank you for sharing what happening in Kim Hyun Joong here in Manila also the nice shoots of Kim hyun Joong... :) Also I'm asking a permission to download or tagged me in facebook the pictures of khj.. ung na ssshhhh... siya so cute and handsome kasi eh... btw ms. liezel inivite po kita sa fb hope you accept me.. I want a new friend that love khj like me... Kamsa hamnida :) more power! Joana Marie M. Lumberio :)