Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[Photos & Vid] Jung Min at 'You Are the Apple of My Eye' Premiere 08.17.11

Jung Min attended the movie premiere of 'You Are the Apple of My Eye' (thanks to all those who tweeted the title) tonight in Taiwan and he was with Raine Yang.

'You Are the Apple of My Eye' stars Ko Chen Tung, Michelle Chen, Owdog (Lollipop F), Steven Hao, Tsai Chang Hsien, Hu Chia Wei and Yan Sheng Yu. Here are photos of Jung Min and Raine Yang which I lifted from Baidu.









Here is vid courtesy of YT channel. Thanks to charm403 for the tweet.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh so handsome! <3

Anonymous said...

aww he looks like a gentlemen ...he all grown up minnie (;

ping0119 said...

i need some time to get used to this hair

Anonymous said...

i wonder how they know eachother....

I didn't recognize Raine cuz of her hair. But i like JM's!!

i wonder what they're saying....

sinthia said...

Good he is interacting with other artists beside the cast from his drama... I hope it helps him become more popular in Taiwan... ^^
thanks for the photos!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he contacted Leader while Leader was in Taiwan. I hope so even though both of their schedules were hectic during that. It seems like Triple S Taiwan were also hectic because the SS501 boys are all over Taiwan. This is what I like about their solos because we get so many news about them.

Anonymous said...

go to this page...some girls sing a song Not Alone...

but its kind a plagiarsm I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQxcpBfWAJM&feature=relmfu