Saturday, August 20, 2011

[Vids] Scenes of Kyu Jong in Goong

The staging of the musical 'Goong' in Seoul is set to start in September and many are already anticipating especially on the nights where SS501 Kyu Jong will be performing as evidence of the sold out tickets during the one-day ticket sale.

I just came from SS601 and saw two scene of Kyu Jong from the musical that was held in Japan and I am shoving them here. The first vid shows you Kyu Jong's fencing scene and his powerful singing voice.

Much thanks to 잠뽀인영 for sharing these vids from 김규종 First MIND on SS601.



9 comments:

dora said...

It look really good. I wish it will come out on dvd... Kyu act really look promising...

Kyu fighting

ping0119 said...

if there's DVD i'll buy for sure!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he has an angelic voice... love it... he improves a lot...

kyu jong fighting...

Anonymous said...

i knew that he'd be good at this but my, he he did better than i thought! he improved a lot!!! both acting ans singing..i miss him. hope to see him soon ^^

Anonymous said...

yes..we gonna see him on stage again this coming sept..im excited already!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with all of the above. KJ really improved a lot, in singing and acting, and i'm really impressed with his performance! it's like a totally new Kyu. i wish i could watch it live or at least more clips.
hmm, i might just watching the drama "Goong" and imagine KJ in it. XD;

etet said...

Geez.... Watching just stirs me up again..... If more dates? Maybe a trip to Seoul ?
Holy Kyu! What's a gal to do?

And I agree.... He certainly has come into his own!!!! Which, which....makes me..... I don't know.... Lose all normal sense.....

Seoul??????? Holy Kyu!!!

Anonymous said...

kyujong oppa daebak!!!

Mitch Bernal said...

hello..can i anyone please help me watch this vid?i find difficulties of loading it..pls help me..im dying to see Kyu! thanks very much!