Monday, February 20, 2012

Pix Spazzzz : Jung Min at 'Fondant Garden' Fan Meeting 02.19.12

Yesterday, 19th of February, in Taiwan, Jung Min together with Jian Man Shu and Lia Lee meet with fans for for a 'Fondant Garden' fan meeting. Aside from fans who were present at the event, there were also entertainment media who attended the occasion as well.

I was doing my usual rounds at Baidu today and saw these three sets of photos from the event. Check them out and see how cute Jung Min how he's doing despite being a little under the weather.

Following photos are courtesy of Tungstar.









This next set is from No. 43 Park.











Another set from 小绵羊.










Last but not the least this is from Yes.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mal looks vey skinny. Look at his face. Hope the drama goes well and his hard work can payoff.

sinthia said...

There's a song in spanish called "se me olvidó todo al verte" (I forgot everything when I saw you) and it is just what happens everytime I see this big and sweet smile. ^^
I was so grumpy today but was enough seeing him to change my mood completely! Love him for doing my days the most happy!!^^
Thanks for the pics, he's looking more healthy despite the flu.. ironically!xb

Anonymous said...

What the hell is happening to his face?