Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nicely Taken Vids from Kyu Jong's First Romantic Gift Party in Taiwan

Here are nicely taken fancam by which she shared on her YouTube channel. Though it's difficult to take video at the event due to strict security she was able take pretty good shots with almost steady hands. Again, thanks Denise for painstakingly taking this and sharing with us.

Btw, please DO NOT re-upload the following videos to any other streaming sites including YT. Thanks!

Perhaps Love / Wuss Up / No More Yes


Forever Love


Get Ya Luv


Chocolate Making


My Love


Yesterday


Reading Letter for Fans

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an amazing fanmeet~! it's really intimate....im so amazed to the sincerity of fans to kyu to make him happy, and so as to the sincerity of our kyu to surprise and thank the fans. his gesture towards the end while reading his letter made me teary eyed...as a fan i always feel special to kyu...he treasures us deeply in his heart")

etet said...

Devildenise,

ThanKYU so much for the vids. Your vids in Kyoto made me realize how much I missed him and it lead to that truly memorable trip to Seoul. These vids make me realize how much joy and happiness he brings to me and to all of us.
As many have said, "It makes me love him even more"... This may sound weird or funny but it reaffirms my trust in him...in that, who I thought he was, really is who I thought he is... I believe you can try and change a person but you can't change who they are.... And he seems to show us more and more of who he is....

ThanKYU to everyone for sharing, supporting, and loving....

ping0119 said...

Totally mesmerized...
Thankyu for the fancams despite the very tight security ^^

DevilDenise said...

ThanKYU ladies! I'm glad that I took vids coz he's truly amazing and I've been re-watching them to refresh my memories of the special V-Day that he had given us! Yes etet, I juz can't help it but to love him even more...

Cheers ^^
Denise