Thursday, February 16, 2012

[Pix] Young Saeng @ 'I Need a Fairy' PressCon 02.15.12 from BestYS

I am shoving here another set of nicely taken fan photos of Young Saeng from the presscon yesterday of 'I Need a Fairy'. This time this set is from BestYS. Much thanks to their shutterbug as well as to colorfullshine for the tip on Twitter.

Since this sitcom will have a lot of casts in it, I don't expect Young Saeng to have a lot of screen time. But again, i am still excited and anticipating his every appearance. As I read earlier, he won't be in the initial telecast but will be appearing sometime in March.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I'm going crazy now seeing such a handsome and confident Saengie! Really happy to see him look so fine showing his eyes. I love the photos - especially the first one with the deep dimple and the black and white happy YS^^ But the second one is so good looking and the last one is cute... ok I love them all. Thanks very much Liezle for the posting!

etet said...

Oooooohhhhh those dimples... Makes a gal just want to.... Hyung Jun and Yiung Saeng....Looking for more "parts" to come!!!! Ah......... I talking acting parts!!!!! hehehe

etet said...

Oooopsie... Typo... Young Saeng.... Fingers got too excited...