Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[Media Pix] Young Saeng at 'I Need a Fairy ' PressCon 02.15.12

Today is the press conference of the upcoming KBS 2TV sitcom in 'I Need a Fairy' which Young Saeng is one of the casts. The sitcom is set to start on the 27th of February but I think we could all see Young Saeng sometime in March.

This is the poster for the sitcom. Much thanks to HappyBoys_SS501 for the tweet.


‘I Need a Fairy’ stars Woo SeulHye, Shim HyeJin, Cha InPyo, Lee DooIl, Yoon JiMin, Choi JungWon. Here are few photos that I lifted from different portals via Daum and Naver.










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for your acting OPPA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck oppa ^^
Handsome or cute?I prefer cute..lol

dee said...

He looks glowing...^^ is it because of the colour of his hair?? o_O. I'm glad he is taking his chance in acting... Good luck my baby Saengie...^^ by the way, I like his body..it is sooo hugable...^^ makes me want to hug him like a teddy bear...>_<

Anonymous said...

oh my oh my seanggie how you have matured and im beginning to like your looks now very namja..

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to watch YoungSaeng in this. He's looking very manly these days. :) I hope he'll be more active this year.

Off topic - The boy with the glasses reminds me of HyunJoong. It must be his hair.

sinthia said...

Loved his new hairstyle!! It's so fashion, it fits him so much! ^^
I'm already anticipating his acting! I'm so happy, all our boys became actors. \o/

Anonymous said...

he is sooo handsome in these photos !!

Anonymous said...

Very happy to see Saengie and totally agreed with all the comments above^^