Sunday, January 08, 2012

[Article] Hyung Jun in a Hot Bed Scene in 'She's Completely Insane'

It's hot but it's rather done in a very nice way. I was actually shocked to see it at first but hey, our maknae has grown mature and I think he's ready for it.

I am looking forward to see the other episodes of this drama. I kinda liking the fast pace and the happy atmosphere of the drama. I think the role of KangMin fits Hyung Jun perfectly. He's got potentials to be a good actor and I believe that he looks so natural in some funny scenes.

Read this article I lifted from AKP regarding the 'hot' scene of Hyung Jun. Much thanks to VITALSIGN for the article.

***

[News] Kim Hyung Jun has a racy bed scene in ‘She’s Completely Insane’
Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver
Courtesy of VITALSIGN / AllKPop


SS501‘s maknae Kim Hyung Jun has made a complete transformation into an ‘adult idol’ for his KBS drama, ‘She’s Completely Insane‘!

The pilot episode aired on January 7th, and fans were in for a surprise with Kim Hyung Jun’s dramatic image change into the arrogant top star ‘Kangmin’. Unlike his sweet maknae image, he carried his character with a suave flair that fans weren’t quite accustomed to yet. Some scenes saw him holding back his anger with a glass of whiskey while others saw him reacting angrily to officials that make mistakes towards him.

The scene that caught the most attention, however, was one that required a bed scene between him and his CF partner, Song Hyo Bin. Although there wasn’t any exposure, the erotic atmosphere of the set was enough to show fans how much their maknae had grown.

His company explained, “The scene was one that was needed to progress the plot so we hope that people will just view it for what it is: acting.”

Viewers praised, “Kim Hyung Jun’s acting exceeded my expectations,” and “I think he’ll achieve more success as an actor.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agreed with Liezle. I was shocked at first but I'm also proud of him as he is great! His acting is awesome!! HyungJun fighting!

Lee Dewi / 이대위 said...

1st impression : Omo!! Is that Jjun??
2nd impression : He did a good act!!

I just think of that "woow scene" ^^v as a surprise new year gift from our Baby maknae...kekekeke...

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that this drama is rated 19 & above before I saw the logo!Anyway my jaws had drop when I saw this scene!I think he has done a great job!He's good at acting this kinda 'awkward moment',applause for him~kudos!

Anonymous said...

proud of baby doing an adult drama!

sinthia said...

My reaction was exactly the same as Lee Dewi. ^^ And I liked it a lot!!

etet said...

WHOA... Oh BABY... Baby is no more a Baby!!!