Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[Trans] KABA Blogged About Meeting Hyun Joong

As mentioned last night KABA an artist and choreographer from Japan and a self proclaimed fan of Hyun Joong wrote in his blog his experience of meeting Hyun Joong from the premiere of Hyun Joong's 'Kiss Kiss/Lucky' MV.

Much thanks once again to tzeyin28 for sharing this on her FB fanpage.

***

[Eng Trans] KABAちゃん’s blog update (about Hyun Joong)
Source: KABAちゃん’s blog
Chinese translation: 雨涵 @ HyunBar66.cn
English translation: tzeyin28 @ facebook.com/DS501fanpage

Please re-post with full credits!

Saw K-pop idol Kim Hyun Joong in person yesterday

I was the event leader

He’s someone who is very manly, gentle and great

We danced together… It’s just like a dream

I hope he’ll be in the limelight from now on

I hope he’ll gain more fans from now on

I want to convey Hyun Joong’s charisma to more people

Everyone, I’ll leave it up to you

We took a photo together… I really want to upload it here

But I haven’t received the photo from the person-in-charge of Universal Studios Japan

I’ll upload it once I receive it

Kiss Kiss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear from other nationalities their impressions on KHJ.His narratives showed he had a great impression of KHJ.