Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Trans] S/Tweet Treats from Young Saeng 01.30.12

I haven't been posting s/tweet treats for quite sometime now. It's not that I don't want to but I keep on forgetting and then I realized that if I continue to post where I ended, it will take me a long time to finish as I re-arrange the original format. So probably later on again.

But as Young Saeng went on tweeting spree last night, and cll_slam10 shared the translation on her blog and gave a a heads up, I am shoving her translation here.

The fans that got reply from Young Saeng are lucky, yah? He replies randomly as he mentioned earlier. I wish that one of this days he'll get to reply to some tweets coming from English speaking fans.

***

[Trans] Heo Young Saeng Twitter Replies & RT-spree On 30 Jan 2012
Source: https://twitter.com/#!/mystyle1103
Chinese Trans: 王小卯0317 @Baidu HYS Bar
English Trans: http://cllslam10.blogspot.com

Pls repost with credits

mystyle1103: @poimin73 So beautiful~~~ keke~ eyes are exactly the same as hyung!! keke~~ smiley eyes will sure be very attractive... keke~

mystyle1103: what marriage..keke~ RT @_WitchGRIL: @mystyle1103 Oppa, now you still have no plans to get married?

mystyle1103: what why is it like this~? RT @saengson: @mystyle1103 .... why is it like this~

mystyle1103: keke~ thank you^^ RT @InYourDarkness: @mystyle1103 taking the ROCK route or taking the ballad route, is it...? Dont be mistaken!! I am your male fan who really like LET IT GO, your singing ability is standing out more~

mystyle1103: not baby face is round face~ ke RT @BBororo_0718: @mystyle1103 chubby face will make you look baby face, I am baby face,kehehe~

mystyle1103: Just go with the feel~ ke~ RT @jiyong0728: @mystyle1103 but tolerance on what basis?? Or you do what you feel you want to do?? - -

mystyle1103: yes~ it is so tough because of this ㅠㅠ RT @msfinity: @mystyle1103 Oppa, you have any plans to release your new album?:)

mystyle1103: We are fated... ke~ I also gonna do the last RT!! keke~ RT @Jin9467: @mystyle1103 Honored Oppa, last tweet, I am going to sleep... but do you know? The place which oppa played basketball is my Alma mater! kekekekeke~ Good night then...

mystyle1103: ahhh~~~ so bored~~~ kekekeke~ must quickly put on make-up;; so troublesome~~~ kekekeke (ㅠ.ㅠ)

mystyle1103: @zerotic0124 Good morning! kekekeke~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me, if I am wrong. I think the last part of the tweet - should be must quickly remove make-up instead of put on make-up.

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweetie and so funny! I really love his style. Whoever gets to be his girlfriend or wife will be very happy. Truly hope that he'll find a kind, loyal, beautiful and smart girl^^