Monday, January 16, 2012

Surge of Pix : Kyu Jong in 'Let's Go! Dream Team' Recording 01.12.12

Whoa! Surge of nicely taken photos of Kyu Jong from the filming of 'Let's Go! Dream Team' last week in a snowy place in Korea. Much much thanks to Rosemary for sharing them on the net and to veggiedelight for sending them in my email.

I still do not have yet any idea when this will be aired, so if there is anyone who knows, please share them with us. ^_^


















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SS501 Coward MV in my mind ^^

ping0119 said...

like a mongolian kid XD so cute~ <333

etet said...

Although it's cold... He warms my heart!

sinthia said...

very cute with that hat.^^
He must have been so cold there!

slimz1808 said...

actually i'm very impressed by rosemary's ability to take such nice clear pict.
if its me i would have frozen to death + wearing those thick gloves, how to operate the cam?!