Sunday, January 22, 2012

Close Up Pix of Hyun Joong from FM in Seoul by Hyuniversal0606

If I am not mistaken these photos are just few of the photos taken by Pluto0606 from the 2012 Kim Hyun Joong Fan Meeting at Jamsil Stadium last night. I think we will have to see more later.

To cap the night, let me share with you these photos from the tweet of Plut0606 of Hyuniversal0606.








With these, I hope to sleep and dream of Hyun Joong. ^_^ Ei, for two consecutive nights Kyu Jong (Thursday) and Hyung Jun (Friday) were in my dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous KHJ! Always! Don't know why but i've always admired his beautifully-aligned gums n teeth, lol! It creeps me out when i see some of the artists with the unbelievably-even teeth which makes me suspect that they had them filed(?).....sorry! I know i'm weird that way, lol! With him however i remember during the BOF days where i read that a dentist noted that he'd make a good model for healthy teeth or a toothpaste ad? Anyway, loving his smiles n looks, even his serious/reserved/cold ones... KHJ Hwaiting!