Sunday, October 02, 2011

[Article] Hyung Jun Phone Patch in 'Secret'

Honestly wasn't concern much on how Yoon Ji drives what interest me in this article is that I want to know what Hyung Jun was actually doing in Yoon Ji's car. ^_^

***

[News] Kim Hyung Jun puts NS Yoon Ji on the spot for aggressive driving

Source & Photo: Nate
Courtesy of ylee / AllKPop




SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun called out NS Yoon Ji for her reckless driving skills.

On October 1st, KBS2TV‘s ’Secret‘ hosted guest appearances from Park Gyuri, Goo Hara, T-ara‘s Soyeon, and NS Yoon Ji, who all shared some personal stories.

Kim Hyung Jun appeared for a brief cameo to tell an anecdote about NS Yoon Ji’s driving skills. He said, “I once was in the car when Yoon Ji was driving“.

He continued, “We almost got into an accident because of this one taxi who was driving over the speed limit. Yoon Ji started to scowl at the taxi driver very violently, and the taxi driver was intimidated by her. She’s a girl with a temper, you have to watch out!”

Sheepishly, NS Yoon Ji tried to explain her behavior by saying, “I only rolled down my windows and grumbled softly“.

She added, “Sometimes I go for a drive to relieve my stress. When it’s a really bad day, I would chase the guys who cut me in the line,” surprising everyone in the audience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading the articles on Allkpop, the people there were wondering the same thing. What was surprising is that many said they wouldn't mind if the two were dating. I agree with them. They look cute together and I think it would be great if he did have someone in his life.