Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Hyun Joong Strong Heart Pix

Hong Seok-Cheon also known as Tonyhong1004 in Twitter tweeted photos of him and Hyun Joong at the set and probably backstage of Strong Heart about three hours ago. He also tweeted a photo of him together with YunHo of TVXQ.

I got a bit curious of who Tonyhong1004 is so I checked Wikipedia and found out that he is a South Korean actor, restaurateur and politician for the Democratic Labor Party. There are more interesting facts about him. You may click HERE to read.



Btw, if you still haven't seen the preview of Strong Heart where Hyun Joong and YunHo will be guesting, you may click HERE to view. If my information is correct, Strong Heart with the Leaders will be on June 12.

Thanksk to iamsom for tweeting the pix.

2 comments:

naesarang said...

When I saw the photos I also checked who he is, One of my friends said he is the new MC of Strong Heart.

BeeSS said...

well..eventhough his new image now is manlier...but still can see his cuteness....at 2nd pic...love to see his eyes...sparkling eyes....

miss hyun joong so much...