Saturday, March 31, 2012

[Full Vid] Fondant Garden EP 6 03.30.12

I was able to watch EP6 of 'Fondant Garden' last night but wasn't able to finish the whole episode.  It's only now that I am watching the scenes that I missed including the preview for next episode and BTS.  After watching things that I missed last night I will then be watching the full episode again this time with English subs which is now available in Viki.  You may click HERE to watch.

Though the English subs is already available, I will still be shoving here the full episode without subtitles as the quality of the video is really good.  Much thanks to 
for the upload in YouTube.

In today's posting, I won't be able to give  rundown of scenes that I like as I was not really concentrating much while watching because I was doing some other things. But the scene that Jung Min hurt himself with the cactus and while MiEn was attending to his hand caught my attention for a while.  Had to laugh and give myself some time to distress watching that scene. 

Now go and watch episode of EP 6.  Have fun watching!











No comments: