Friday, September 16, 2011

[Article & Vid] Young Saeng & Oh Won Bin in 'Three Musketeers'

As news of Young Saeng participating in the musical 'Three Musketeers' broke out yesterday , I failed to mention the other D'Artagnans who will be alternating with him. They are Oh Won Bin and Lee Ji Hoon [Hello Miss, New Heart]. It is still a blur to me though if all through out the staging of the musical, there will be five or six actors [one of which is Suju's KyuHyun and the two others is unknown to me] alternating the role of D'Artagnan as in the photos we've been seeing yesterday as well as the teaser there are six/five actors for the character. Hmm, I wonder how many play dates will Young Saeng be in and will he be in the matinee or gala shows?

***

[News] SS501's Heo Young Saeng and Oh Won Bin Will Star in the "Three Musketeers" Musical

Courtesy of hazelnutthursdays / Soompi


Two idols join the cast of the musical “Three Musketeers” on its upcoming staging. SS501’s Heo Young Saeng and Oh Won Bin, most recently seen in a small role in “Heartstrings” and was a former member of FT Island will feature in the musical’s November-December run.

The two singers are reportedly alternating for the role of D’Artagnan, which Super Junior’s youngest member Kyuhyun has played in a previous run.

“Three Musketeers” is based on a novel by Alexandre Dumas set in 17th century France, recounting the adventures of a young man D’Artagnan and his friends, Athos, Porthos and Aramis.

***

Teaser vid courtesy of YT channel.

4 comments:

kelly said...

The video, I believe, is from the last musical that stars Kyuhyun as D'Artagnan.

I am just wondering if YS will star on the opening show which is on his Birthday. It could be something to remember for him.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness youngseangie looks beautiful and handsome.I like him in these costumes.our boys were made to look good in costumes....

Anonymous said...

i agree with 2.10am, our boys got the figure to carry out costumes.. =)

sinthia said...

uau! I have to say I got a big surprise with this news, but I'm really happy because he's accepted this challange. I think it will be great for his career! ^^