Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Pix] Hyun Joong @ Super Perfect Concert 09.16.11 by MurdererQ

Awesomely taken photos of Hyun Joong at the Super Perfect Concert held at Shenzhen Bay Stadium by no other than MurdererQ that I lifted from her blog. Super thanks!

Alright, ladies I know this set of photos is really very nicely taken. You may save them BUT please DO NOT OWN them. We've had quite a few instances where in fans crop/edit photos and change the credit. Please DO NOT do that, respect the owner/s and be grateful that they are sharing.

Photos of Hyun Joong from Super Perfect

Courtesy of MurdererQ

图片自传 请勿盗链
* NO CHANGE PLEASE!!! 图片严禁二次修改。
* 재 업시 변형하지 마세요!!! 転载ない场合にのみ変更!!!










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love him but not the hair. Did the stylist forget to come with him???

Anonymous said...

He looks as gorgeous as always. His hair looks fine to me. It's just in that in between stage. Not really long and not really short. Besides he was also really hot (literally and figuratively) so he got a little sweaty. I still constantly wonder how people even notice his hair all the time. I never get past his face and those eyes of his long enough to really notice his hair. lol

Anonymous said...

I always notice his hair first, then that million dollar smile. LOL

Anonymous said...

lol this hairstyle,it makes him look like Light Yagami from Death Note!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I guess darling boy's hair-stylist noona didn't come! From the back-stage vid, I did see the 2stylist coordi-noonas but didn't see the one who always does his hair, err, juri-noona or yuri? The sweetly-cute and chubby noona... Anyway, as far as I can see, he still looks gorgeous, boyishly so...

Anonymous said...

His hair is ok -like this better than the curly going all over the place supposedly Little Prince cut he had for Lotte duty free.

But actually its how he carry himself -he's got that celebrity aura

Anonymous said...

I agree. I hated the curly Little Prince hair cut that he had.

Anonymous said...

Big personality! Lovable and handsome. Very happy for his success.

Anonymous said...

Love me love my hair!