Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[Trans] Young Saeng's Message on His TOK 09.14.11

Heaps of thanks once again to Stephanie for sharing the translation of Young Saeng's message posted on TOK (www.young-saeng.com) on her blog.

I am quite happy tonight (and last night) that we've been having so much of Young Saeng. I believe that tomorrow there will be more about him.

***

[Trans][Message][110914] Youngsaeng Left A Message On His TOK
Source Youngsaeng's TOK
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ! :)


Hello~~^^
A greetings after a long while..everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving night..?^^
As for me..I have a good rest..!! keke


I heard that my very own fanclub Y.E.S is yes!!
Thank you~~^^ This fanclub name is easy to pronounce
Yes!!!
Everyone, the unconditional YES!!!!! kekekeke

Ah..and I've joined the musical..!!
I should announced on the homepage first..
I'm also not sure..in the basketball team cafe (Atti Basket)...I've mentioned it there...ㅠㅠ
Sorry~~~ wanted to make a sudden announcement..;;
In my Twitter..said I'll be coming back with my new looks..
Did a little 'notice' (as in preview) there..ㅠㅠ (My 'mysterious personality' gone again..ㅠㅠ)

Well..please anticipate for this~ and give your many supports~~
Even starting from now I'm feeling a little nervous..I'll work hard..to present my best image~~^^
Gonna join the musical..keke so shy~~
So..Please give me many supports ^^
Will reveal the musical photos tomorrow~~

Coming soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

young saeng oppa really know how to surprise us don't you think so?

can't wait.. for the pics

Anonymous said...

we will looking forward to any of your participating programs. wish you successful.

Anonymous said...

Love his message and humour! Saengie, we'll always support you :-)