Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Pix] Young Saeng Went to Play Basketball 09.20.11

On the 20th of September, Young Saeng played basketball. I've read this on Twitter and saw a photo but didn't post because I was waiting for clearer pix. There were photos that circulated the other day but I wasn't able to post them. Now that power has been restored after a strong typhoon that hit our country, I am now sharing this set photos that been long been seating in my inbox. Thanks to veggiedelight for shoving them.

Here are cute snap shots of Young Saeng from the the shutterbug of HSScandal at the sideline of a basketball game.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Saengie is just too cute and lovely. I really want to hug and pinch him. He has the best smile and voice in the world, which make you forget all the worries^^

Anonymous said...

somebody with that stick maybe wanna pinch youngsaeng's cheek..

your chubby cheek make youngsaeng very cuteee...

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy. :)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute..plz be happy always saengie...

Anonymous said...

Agree with anon 8:08am he is cute and lovely. Still like a small boy. He does not look like his actual age.

ping0119 said...

his cheeeeeeks~~~~!! <3<3
seems so bouncy and pinchy~~ XD

Liezle, take care during typhoon!

sinthia said...

aaauunn so cute!! he's looking so handsome! *-*
I'm missing him, hope we get news about him soon. ^^