Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Pix] Kyu Jong's 2nd Set of Concept Pix from 'Turn Me On'

This morning, the second set of concept photos of Kyu Jong from his upcoming 1st solo mini album 'Turn Me On' which is to be released on the 27th of September were tweeted by B2M this morning. If last time it was a white Kyu Jong that we saw which caught us all by surprise, today it's a black Kyu Jong.

Here are the 2nd set of photos.



Yeah, sans the pearls it would have been better.

Btw, if you haven't seen the teaser vid of 'Yesterday' yet, check it out HERE. Counting down to the 27th of September.

Here are the dates to look forward to on Kyu Jong's comeback:

October 2 Inkigayo(recording on Sept 28)
October 6 MCountDown
October 7 MusicBank
October 9 Inkigayo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually like the pearls.

Maybe they'll be important in his mv or something....

etet said...

White/Black, Positive/Negative, Feminine/Masculine........
Good/Bad, Peace/War, Love/Hate......
Slowly washing away one to reveal another....

Very thought provoking themes.... The abstract part of my brain is really getting a workout....

What do I harbor? What do I reveal? Does it lead to regrets? Does it lead to self understanding?

Have to say it's got me excited and wondering what's next... I'm loving it....

Anonymous said...

both these white and black versions are too much for me .....>< this one still got those granny pearls + breast + cleavage..... ><; another feminine version

Anonymous said...

Haha, the pearls again.... KJ's concept is trying to tell us something...... white means feminine, black means mancho and the pearls means "it's still the same person".

My own funny interpretation, no offence intended .... A person who has two inner self, a "white" and a "black".

Counting down to KJ's debut...... Fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

remind me of prince

Anonymous said...

Im a bit confuse here is the concept black or white.Since i saw him with black hair in goong im concluding that he will debut with the black concept...whewww keep my fingers cross

Kyujong fighting!!!!

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see how the concept pictures (white/black) fit into his new album as a whole.

Anonymous said...

Pearls? What pearls? I don't see anything but one hot then wet Kyu Jong.

Anonymous said...

At 9:28......funny that's exactly what I thought when I saw the pics! He looks very much like prince here.

sinthia said...

I'm sooooo anticipating this!!
can't wait!! ^^