Thursday, September 15, 2011

Young Saeng in the Musical Three Musketeers

Whoa! Everyone in SS501 community must be talking about this big news. Young Saeng in the musical 'Three Musketeers' and the first stage will be on his birthday November 3!

So exciting! I hope that B2M will also announce that Kyu Jong's comeback is November. ^_^ Crossing my fingers and toes. If this happens, it's so perfect to be in Seoul in the 1st week of November. B2M please please make the announcement soon. Many international fans are planning their trip to Seoul.

Btw, I just read cheezemelt501's tweet that Young Saeng's role is D'Artagnan. D'Artagnan isn't one of the Musketeers but his friends namely Athos, Porthos and Aramis. And also D'artagnan is lady-killer.

The musical will start staging from November 3 to December 18, but no schedule of Young Saeng yet has been released.

Anticipating.

Anyway, thanks to Slam for sharing the translation on her blog.

***

[Trans] B2M Announced Heo Young Saeng Participation in "Three Musketeers" Musical Via Twitter
Source: B2M Twitter
Chinese Trans: 0317 @Baidu HYS Bar
English Trans: http://cllslam10.blogspot.com
Pls repost with credits

[HEO YOUNG SAENG] The "THREE MUSKETEERS" Musical Debut
Please give lots of love, concern and support.

Following are photos tweeted when the news broke out.












7 comments:

kelly said...

Thanks, Liezle. The tweeting seems to be non-stop this afternoon.

I wish I can be there too but Seoul is really a place I am completely dumbfounded. I know YS is sharing the role with someone but also heard could be 3 or 5 of them playing the same role. Wish there will be more information soon and translation.

I like this lady killer thing... sounds interesting.

liezle said...

Hi kelly and you are welcome. With the way YS is smiling the posters it seems that role is going to be just perfect for him. His smile on the photos seems very naughty and playful. I like. ^^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

I like it, I like it.... heehee

kelly said...

Ya Liezle, I always thought he has a mischievous and charming smile. But this is a killer one. Nice shot by the photographer too. Wish there is a bigger size. Hahaha! And he looks enjoying it. That is the best part of it all.

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! Congrats to Young Saeng! Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the pics it looks like SuJu's Kyuhyun will be in the musical too? If so, both he and Young Saeng can sing like nobody's business! Talk about power vocals!

Congrats again to Young Saeng! Wish I could be in Seoul to see this! Thank goodness for YouTube!

Anonymous said...

I think he is getting more and more handsome day by day

ping0119 said...

@ anon11:01 PM, kekekekekekek.

I need to migrate to Seoul, so that I can see their musicals and appearances!!!! T_T