Friday, October 14, 2011

[Vid] Kyu Jong @ Music Bank 10.14.11

Shoving here Kyu Jong' performance of 'Yesterday' at Music Bank. Much thanks to for the upload on YT.

Finally, I get to see the full after only seeing the first half with heavy heart and teary eyes earlier at KBS.



It's just only now that I've seen the full video of Kyu Jong' performance at Music Bank though we were at KBS. Well, we were supposed to be inside cheering for his live performance but to our surprise Kyu Jong fans who were queuing were left outside (so were FT Island fans). We then learned that there was a miscommunication somewhere between the KBS staff and the fan staff. Not sure what happened though to FT Island fans but I guess impact to them compare to us were not much as they were able to attend the pre-recording.

As an overseas fans I really felt bad learning about this after spending time queuing. I actually got a bit mad at the fan staff for being irresponsible. But can't do anything but to keep quiet. Geez, I wonder what would have happened if this happened when there were many overseas fans. Good thing that this happened with only few overseas fans around this time otherwise I think that she'll get to hear some lashing. I tried to understand though their situation and I pity her when I saw her crying because of the fault. I hope that this will not happen again. I hope that they've already learned their lessons. Sigh...

Anyway, so sad that I miss seeing Kyu Jong perform on stage but I am more sad because Kyu Jong was performing on stage with only very very few fans inside (they won the KBS lottery). I don't know if you guys will understand how we felt outside. I don't know if I can convey to you perfectly how it felt at that moment. But really the atmosphere where we were was so sad.

When Kyu Jong's stage started fans who didn't leave the area watched from the handphone of some fans. At first everyone was giddy seeing him, then there was total silence and you could hear sniffling and sobbing. Korean fans as well as overseas fans were crying. I was actually trying to be strong at first but when I heard a friend sobbed and someone said 'I feel sorry for him performing on stage without his fans inside' tears just started to flow from my eyes.

Never thought that I could be this affected. I guess I can say that after reading all Kyu Jong's interviews, after seeing him almost everyday I have come to adore him so much that I hurt for little things such as this one.

As the crying stopped, someone asked us all to just wait for Kyu Jong at the parking lot to somehow show Kyu Jong that fans were at MuBank.

We were lucky though to see him and even went very near his van. He acknowledged the fans by smiling while walking. When he went inside the van he turned on the light and rolled down the window. He waved then told everyone 'Kaseyo'. So tall, handsome, nice and very cordial. That is Kyu Jong. How can you not love him, yah?

Btw, the Koreans fans already told the manager what happened to the fans who weren't able to go inside. So more or less Kyu Jong knows already the story.

Here's a fancam from KYU's shared the on YT. This a vid when Kyu Jong arrived and left KBS.



My vacation is about to end. I only have one more chance to see Kyu Jong. Actually three more but we decided not to go to Music Core because it is very far (5 hours from Seoul) and the other one. I am quite worried about Inkigayo because it's difficult to get it their especially this Sunday. Ahh, I wish that lady luck will be sitting on my shoulder ... crossing my fingers and toes and everything there is to cross for Sunday so that I can share with you BTS.

Btw, Inki will be a pre-recorded and will be aired I think much earlier to give way to baseball.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though i wasn't day but i actually would understand how you feel...
but i'm sure he's happy to see his fans were outside waiting for him

Kyu Jong, Hwaiting!!!!
never give up boy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to know about the disappointing incident...hope you'll be ableto attend the rest of the shows and show him support!

Cheer up yah...Denise

Slimz1808 said...

Dear though we weren't there, we saw live updates via twitter! Can't imagine if I were there coz being 6hrs away from the epic center I am already very agitated...
Poor boy and poor girls... Knew you all were there really really early ...

Wish u ve more luck with inki!

sofia_haryani said...

poor our kyu.. but he did the best perfomance there... n i'm sure he aware about u guys.. fab who always be there for him... my eyes also tearing when read this article...
liezle~ may i know, where are you from? u such a lucky friend that can meet kyu almost everyday on ur vacation... if only i have chance to meet him even once in my lifetime... :(

sinthia said...

I feel really sad reading this Liezle. I feel sorry for you and the other fans and specially for Kyu who had to perform without the support of his fans... =\
I hope triple S can compensate him for this situation showing even more support doing him number 1 in M'countdown next week.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Liezle! ^^

etet said...

Feel really badly for all of the fans that waited for hours to see Kyu Jong. If I was there, I think I would have immediately started to tear up. Not for me, because I have been luckily enough to see him multiple times, but for him...

Yet in my heart, I know that he probably feels extremely sad for all of you.... Glad to know that at least his manager was informed of the situation and you were able to show him your *hearts* by staying to see him leave....

Anonymous said...

aww, that's so sad, for the fans and KJ. T_T

but at least some thankyus managed to get in. in fact, i think they're cheering especially loudly to try and make up for it, so KJ's performance didn't sound quiet at all. that's a comfort, right? ^^;

and KJ still did a great job on stage! i'm sure KJ understands, and i imagine he's mostly upset with KBS for making fans wait hours and then stay out in the rainy coldness. oh, bless KJ and his fans' kind hearts! ♥

Anonymous said...

may i know what is the meaning of ""kaseyo? thank you.. :)

yyann said...

i saw the live updates via twitter ytd!! felt so upset for both kyu and you ladies..

I hope the incident would not happen again and please take care over there! The weather is getting much colder now..

-yyann

Anonymous said...

aww thats such a shame! its ok i am sure kyu understands..i hope u get a chance to meet him again..really really do!

Tya said...

@anon 4:01
i'm not really good in Korean language,,but if i'm not mistaken "kaseyo" can interpret as "i'm going"
that's just my interpretation coz "ka" means "go"
am i right??anyone can help??

liezle said...

Hi 4:01. HappyBoys_SS501 said that Kyu Jong was telling fans to leave/go home nicely while waving. At the time it was very very chilly in Seoul because of the heavy downpour the whole day.

~liezle

Tya said...

Aaaah,,i was wrong then...Liezle,,thank you for the explanation...i have to learn Korean harder >_<

Jensina said...

thats sad about not being able to see him and support kyu jong. i actually missed a few days on the blog and only recently found out about how u went to korea. thats so exciting! jealous lol but yeah when did u go? did u talk about it in a post? please do tell so u don't have to repeat urself =]