Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[Pix] Jung Min Back in Korea 10.08.11

When I learned about the news that Jung Min is going back to Korea me together with most of the overseas fans of SS501 were at MBC queuing for Music Core. We were so happy that he's going back and of course we all have the same thought that he might just watch Kyu Jong's final performance in musical Goong (but of course we all know he was not there).

Before Jung Min left Taiwan, he tweeted this ...

JungMin0403
2011-10-08 @ 1:27 PM
台灣的朋友們\(^o^)/
我回去韓國(T ^ T)
因為你們都不上班,上課一直來看我,
所以我回去韓國(-.-wink.gify-~~~
如果你們好好上班,上課的話,
我再回來台北(^_-)
約定(^o^)
再見(^^)你們一定要加油。o(happy.gif)o
真的真的愛你們(>_<)
Friends in Taiwan\(^o^)/
I am going back to Korea(T ^ T)
Because you don't go to work, or go to school but always come to see me,
That's why I am going back to Korea(-.-wink.gify-~~~
If you go to work, or go to school,
Then I will return to Taipei(^_-)
Promise(^o^)
Goodbye(^^)You all must work hard.o(happy.gif)o
Really really love you all(>_<)


Much thanks to xiaochu of Quainte501 for the translation.

Hee, funny threatening tweet from Jung Min. Well, actually heard that he's back to do presscon just for the drama I just don't know if this is true or not and where. Anyway, currently CNr is quiet about his activities in Korea but someone told me that he must be vacationing [which I believe he needs much too for being away from family and working overseas].

Since we lack news about Jung Min, here let me shove you his photos when he came back last Saturday from .








14 comments:

LapinApple said...

love jungmin..miss him so much!

Anonymous said...

Maal,,wae u cover your face? D:
i can't see that sexy lips >__<
i hope he get much time to rest n relax with family n friends^^

Anonymous said...

Too fake.... He's like talking to a kindergarten kid.... If you go to school I ll buy u sweet..

Anonymous said...

he and his castmates are suppose to do some filming in Korea. the taiwan filming portion has been done and now the filming has been moved to Korea. News from taiwan had mentioned that weeks ago when they had the press con.

Anonymous said...

fake??? JM's personality is one that is cute and friendly. he was being his goofy self....but i'm sure no one would turn down sweets from him. lol.

Anonymous said...

Love love his cute Pinocchio t-shirt...LOL!

Anonymous said...

@9:12 PM
Fake? == Going to Korea was planned. He's just joking around with fans. If you can't take jokes and don't know Jung Min, don't even call him fake.
Can this be a place for only Triple S? If you like 1 member and hate all the others, please go to places with for that member. Don't make this place so ugly please. This is a place for TS to show their common passion for SS501. I don't believe a TS will call Jung Min fake

Anonymous said...

*typo: places for that member.

Anonymous said...

haha...Jungmin is one of the most sincere guy i know from the kpop world...he's so funny..i like his tweet, he likes to tease and joke around with his fans a lot...that's so Jungmin,the sexy charisma we all love and care for. =D

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:12PM is such a kindergarten! did Jungmin forget to give you something sweet? If i were Jungmin, i'd buy you a cry baby! lol

Anonymous said...

I totally agrees with Anon 10:09 AM.

Anonymous said...

Why are people kicking other people out? Until this blog says "for TS only", anyone can come and leave a comment. That's all I have to say. Bash me if you like - I won't be reading it.

Anonymous said...

actually, I feel like.. out of the 4 agencies... jungmin's agency is the strictest... he really needs to rest.. yup I want him to comeback but if I need to wait I'll wait as long as he already took some rest

sinthia said...

hahahaha Jung Min's style never changes. XDDD
I love the way he deals with fans. ^^

I hope he can rest more in Korea, even I can see only his eyes, his tiredness is so visible!