Tuesday, March 01, 2011

[Eng Trans] Hyun Joong Left a Message on his official webby! (2 Versions)

Finally English translation is here. Much thanks to reena29shadow for the Chinese to to English and to Ode for the Korean to English translations of Hyun Joong message posted on his korean official board http://www.hyun-joong.com/.

Hyun Joong message is always cute and funny but is he down? Anyway, check the translation below.


Screencap lifted from khj0606.

***

[7th Story] ......................
Date: 2011-03-01 | Time: 12.03 AM | Author: God of Universe

Korean to English translation by Ode / Ss501ode.blogspot.com


Has everyone slept sounded-ly yet??????
Tomorrow is 3.1 day so I guess everybody will be having day-offs ^^
So I also think many would have played alot today k

For me, I played soccer today and rehearsed, if I rested I think I would have smelt blood kkkk

Very tired... Gotta shower up and then sleep ya kkk
But nope, I'm gonna go meet our company director
We said to have a drink of beer or two
We'll eat in a bit and go by car so don't worry too much

Though I wonder if I'm in a state of slump practically everyday these days, I believe if I were to conquer these turning points one by one,
soon I'll be able to show forth a real terrific stage in May

hhhh so just keep lookin' out ya ^^

It's been a long time since I wrote an entry so I can't write with Banmal because I've forgotten how that felt like k

3 months more is left, so do whatever that you have to do well, and eat well, and hang on there well kk

'coz probably good luck will land on those who perseveres ^^

Have a good rest-day...... I might upload a candy picture on White Day
A very sexy

Candy kkkkkkkkkkkk wahahah

Even if you may have a bad mood, what matters is you work hard and stay positive; only so will smiles fill your day always

I believe in that and I do that,
so do that and stay happy always okay,
goddit' earthlings?????????? kkk

I'll be watching over all of you...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

***

[Eng translate] Hyun Joong 28 Feb message - How is everyone??????
Chinese to English translation by reena29shadow / TweetDeck

Tomorrow is 1/3, everyone can take their rest ^^ Guess everyone had all their fun today
I went for soccer followed by practice to day, my throat are burning, can even smell blood when I breath
So sleepy... Time to bath and sleep. Got to meet up with Kaanila's chairman tomorrow, saying that we should drink some beer together, I will not drink much, also won't be driving there, so don't worry
Have been feeling down recently, but I will cross this barrier one by one, will definitely show you guys the best stage in May

Look forward to it
It's been a long time since I left my last message, don't know how to write informally anymore, forgot how to already
Only 3 months left, I will practice hard, eat well and work hard
You guys have to eat well too, do your best in everything, luck will only goes to people who are willing to wait patiently
Enjoy your holiday well, on 14th March, I will upload photos of candies, specially enticing candies
Even when you are feeling down, you have to live your life positively, that way, happy days and happy feelings will come to you some day~~
I have always been fortunate because I believe in this, do you all know that? Earthlings????
I will always be watching!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh ! I miss leader so much!! Hope someone would translate soon! Thanks for posting :DDD:D

Sinnyi said...

Eng trans


http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/reena29shadow/~SVKU9

Beesss said...

"Have been feeling down recently, but I will cross this barrier one by one, will definitely show you guys the best stage in May"

feeling down???no..as jung min always sing..down..down..down..down..no..no..no..no..

"i will always be watching"
yeah so.. 3D..sweet messages from GodofUniverse

so sweet of him...
miss him so much..
will be waiting patiently for Leader's comeback..and also sweet candies..huhuhu..hwaiting..
and oh..thanks for the post and translations!

Anonymous said...

I missed Hyun Joong's message so much!!! I feel much better after reading this!^^
Umm what's there on the 14th of March?:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liezle for posting the translation!

Hyun Joong ah...why are you feeling down lately? Are you worried about your upcoming ablum? Don't worry...you're a person that puts 110% effort in everything you do so I'm sure the result will be the best. Like you said..."you have to live your life positively, that way, happy days and happy feelings will come to you some day". Don't worry...be happy. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. this made my day!!!!i really miss him & hope that he'll be more visible in the coming days.

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Hyun Joong even when you are down you always manage to crack us up... EARTHLINGS!!!.. yeah.. u are the GodoftheUniverse after all...:)..

Dont feel so down.. we love u and believe in you.. we will always be there for you so dont worry..

Joyce Choong said...

Hyun Joong Ah,

Another goal in your cap. Well done! Thank you for your delicious candies on White Day. We shall cherish it when the day comes. Take good care of yourself. Stay Healthy and Happy. May the Angels in Heaven be watching over you and lifting you up when you are down!

Anonymous said...

...what can I say EARTHLINGS TO THE WORLD!!! KHJ 4Dways

Anonymous said...

I wonder what's bothering him lately... tho im so glad to read msgs from him... thanks liezle for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Lol! God-of-universe, descend and talk in earthlings' language please. What's troubling you?
I hope that he rests more and take care of his health.