Thursday, March 03, 2011

[Scanned Pix & Trans] Jung Min in Esquire Taiwan March Issh

Wow, Jung Min looks so many here!

Much thanks Imane for shoving this set of scanned pix of Jung Min from the March issh of Esquire Taiwan. Thanks as well to YoYo51 of Baidu.


Translation of the above text. Thanks to Slam for posting on her blog.

English Trans: http://cllslam10.blogspot.com
Please repost with credits

Solo Park Jung Min
NotAlone
Pack up memories, Traveling Alone. Despite the dark and rain,
I know that there will be warmth in my journey ahead. I am not alone, because I carried with me a baggage of blessings.
Fueled by the burning passion of youth, focusing on the wider stage,
using my own hard work stepping up reaching the stars above, promise to be a spectacular show.




7 comments:

lichiii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ines said...

jungminnie's lips are real sexy...

Anonymous said...

Hi, liezle, I think that's Esquire Taiwan, not China.

Alex said...

Whoaaaa :O I have never seen Jung Min so manly like this before :O The second last picture is just completely perfect :O

MinnieMe4PJM said...

I love this man, love him, love him, love him.

Anonymous said...

omg omg help! i can't stop falling! ♥ can Jung Min be any more perfect?! XD every shot's pose, expression, look, and lighting is beautiful. if only there were more photos!
thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

he should be in a bond movie.. so sexy