Thursday, March 03, 2011

[Eng Trans] [Kyu Jong left messages on DSP Tok 03.02.11

Yeah and it was this afternoon.

Kyu Jong was in Tok for about 4 minutes. Hmm, wonder if TS knows that he's there. Anyway, here's screencap of the messages he left posted by 정민아달려 on SS601.com and the much awaited translation you will find below.

Heaps of thanks again to xiaochu for doing the translation at this hour of the night and posting on Quainte501.

***
03/02 [diary] KyuJong at TOK

Credits : SS501.DSPenter.com + SS601 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


*read bottom up
Hello hello~~heehee It was fun!! See you again everyone~~~
Pretties.. I am rattling on and on by myself here today..^^
Instead, don't be complaining or be too stressed up!!~~ Let's enjoy always~~
If you smile always, you won't realise how precious that smile is ^^ heehee!!
I sincerely pray and hope for you to be filled with happiness ^^ !! Enjoy the pain that comes sometimes!!
Heard this very late isn't it?!! Hahaha...Sorry..^^ Hmhm!! Anyways!! Always!! Always!!
This song keeps ringing in my ears today, and pretties came to my mind..!! So I came here like this~
That is one line from our ALL MY LOVE song..^^
Hold even tighter forver to the dream that will be starting in the future..
I will not fall. Give me one light from the shinning overflowing night sky
I wish it is the same miracle in the world that I was born into.. Forever into the continuous future too [xiaochu : not too sure abt this]
I really wanted to say this to many of you who wished me happy birthday!! Thank you ^^
Always spend your each and everyday filled with laughters, I am thinking of this..!!
I wanted to write message but maybe my computer is having some trouble..the message wasn't posted so I came here after such a long time^^
Hello pretties..!! It's already March..^^ Is everyone doing well according to your new year resolutions?!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa it's great he still has access to his DSP webpage!^^ Omo I want to talk to him on tok tok too!!!!!:D

peaprincess501 said...

that silly boy was talking to himself for 5 minutes! aigoo he should have left messages on twitter instead!

BeetleSSS said...

awww such a cute and sweet boy....
like anon 12:28 said...kyu jong talking to himself for 5 minutes..doesn't matter to him as long as he can deliver his sweet messages to all his fans right?....

really appreciate his efforts. love him more and more!!!
thanks for the translations and post!!

Anonymous said...

i am echoing the comments shared above mine^^

glad to know he can still access his old agency homy^^

happy to read his sweet messages, even if he was by himself^^

really happy to note that thru his messages that he is happy and content as well and is looking forward to a promising bright future (fingers crossed that he really is)

really happy that sweet kyu is true to his word: get in touch with his fans as much as possible^^

thank you (A)

peaprincess501 said...

the last part where he said anyoung anyoung it should mean bye bye instead of hello hello i think.

cathie said...

i think from now on tripleS will stalk tokboard every now and then to make sure we don't miss his messages lol