Wednesday, March 02, 2011

[Pix] Hyung Jun's 1st Mini Solo Album

Curious how Hyung Jun's 1st solo album looks like? What about how many songs?

Well, you'll get to know about the answer as you browse through this post that I lifted from Slam's blog. Thanks Slam! Following were from kimhyungjun.jp webby.

Title of the album is 'oH aH' and it has seven tracks in it. Here are the tracks which you can find from the album.

1.Angel [Feat. E-Tribe]
2. OH aH
3. Girl
4.他の女でなく君
5.Heaven
6. OH aH (Inst.)
7.Girl (Inst.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeebuzz!! what did he wear?? why he's always picking up a bad clothes! Hahahahaa.. xD I still love you baby!
I'm anticipated those four new songs, specially "Heaven" singing by my angelic looking man, HyungJun baby..

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear his new songs! I read on other sites that songs will be mostly RnB, which is perfect. I'm curious about 'Heaven'. It was stated that Hyung Jun wrote the lyrics for this song and that it's supposed to be a sad song. I wonder if it's about his friend that passed away during the summer.