Friday, March 04, 2011

[Vid] Jung Min in 'Let's Be Friends'

Remember these cute photos of Jung Min and Michael Huang that I posted HERE yesterday?

The show of Michael Huang 'Let's Be Friends' was on air last night and vid from Tudou has been circulating the net. Saw the vid when I got home tonight and I had a good time watching the show though I didn't understand what are being said. ^^ Anyway, since I cannot embed the vid from Tudou on my blog I looked for YT link and guess what? Slam uploaded the vid on her YT channel and I am shoving it here.

Here's the show... enjoy it. Btw, I hope someone will sub this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clip, Jong Min always cute and friendly.

bossacafez said...

yes jungmin is always so cute, friendly and unassuming! he's a god-send.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, cllslam10 & liezle! really enjoyed watching cute, funny, friendly, hungry, violent (LOL), talented, pretty Jung Min on this show! :D

Anonymous said...

i dont understand what they're saying...but who cares!! luv PJM!!.Thanks for sharing this clip.