Friday, March 04, 2011

[FanCams] Young Saeng with a poster of HJL ^^

I think I am late again in posting this. I know I've seen this earlier but failed to post the vids. I am still posting these vids for the sake of those who haven't seen them yet.

Remember the photos I posted HERE when Young Saeng was looking at a poster of Hyun Joong given by some fans during the filming of M4's MV in a baseball field on the 24th of February? The moment was caught on video by HKTripleS. Thanks to for posting this on YT. I am also embedding in this post another capture from the same fan club. Thanks as well to 3569 for posting on SS601.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loool HyunSaeng<3 XD i adore YS for his cute reaction. ^^ thx, HKTS!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. my fav couple, HyunSaeng! <33

Anonymous said...

HKTS - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

LOL, why did they give him Leader's poster???... must be from HyunSaeng Scandal club.
I wonder what did he do with that poster. He's sooo darn adorable. Saenggiii, miss you soo!

Anonymous said...

YS just looks too cute running like that...feels like he is just playing around...but you can see his improving skills... ^^